Rainbow Springs Nature Park
Rainbow Springs Nature Park is your one stop wildlife haven to encounter native New Zealand animals in Rotorua. Set among native flora and rainforest, navigate between the colorful bird aviaries to the reptiles and springs filled with trout. Catch one of the keepers talks where they will share personal characteristics they’ve picked up about each animal they’ve looked after. Of course you can’t miss your chan to see the iconic kiwi bird which is a major feature of the Rainbow Springs Park. They’ve recently hatched their 1,500th kiwi inside the park, so make sure to learn about conservation efforts and these cuddly creatures.
- Experience a close up encounter with native reptiles, birds and trout at one of the daily keeper talks
- Visit the local kiwi birds and learn about Rainbow Springs kiwi conservation program
- Stop by the bird show to watch several exotic birds in flight and feed some at the Canopy Aviary
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email