Rottnest Island Grand Tour
Discover one of Western Australia’s most beautiful islands - Rottnest Island. Book your ferry ticket early and travel to explore its breathtaking scenery: rugged coastline, salt lakes, swamps, woodlands and more. Go on a scenic train ride through the island that takes you along its main attractions. See “the happiest animals on Earth” - the world famous grinning quokkas are Rootnest Island’s icons and are sure to make you smile. Explore one of the many salt lakes that occupy close to 10% of the island’s area. Go on to see Henrietta Rocks - a great viewing platform for the island’s picturesque landscapes. Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels represent the defense of Australia during World War II - here you can learn more about the period and see various defense facilities. Don’t miss Cape Vlamingh - a popular spot for whale watching in summer and spring.
- Travel to Rottnest Island from one of three locations and explore the destination in full
- Go on a picturesque train ride through the island that will take you to its prime attractions
- Take a peek at the island from Henrietta Rocks and discover its salt lakes
- Climb atop Cape Vlamingh - the island’s prime whale watching spot
- Meet the cute, smiling quokkas, native to the island, and don’t forget to take a funny selfie!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email