Blue Hole and Secret Falls Day Trip plus Shopping from Runaway Bay
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
After the scenic drive you will head to Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls just in time to meet your knowledgeable guide who will be your best friend for the next two hours until the end of the activity. Hidden on the border of Saint Ann and Saint Mary Parishes up in the mountains and away from the hustle and bustle of the busy towns is where you find this unspoiled, untouched rare gem. The Cool Blue Hole oasis offers an array of natural beauty and electrifying fun. Take in the gorgeous, bright blue water in the natural mineral pool surrounded by lush, tropical rain-forest. Have a blast jumping off the edge into the deep pool, swinging on Tarzan ropes or swimming up under the caves. Then, there will be a 5-minute hike through the woods to the amazing Secret Falls. You are in “awe” as you make your way through the magnificent, lush green vegetation up to the Secret Falls. There you can allow the cascading waters to hug you while you take amazing photo shots. Feel free to take lots of photos on this tour. Independent professional photographers are available to take photos at a cost however, if you prefer to take your own cameras/phones feel free to do so at your own risk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal Shopping Center, 4 Main Street, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Shopping in Ocho Rios on this day trip will be at the Taj Mahal Shopping Center. A wide variety of items are available in this one area. Items includes rums, coffee, T-shirts, hats, jewelry, Harley D products, etc. however, since this is a private tour where you get to call the shots, you have the choice of requesting or have dialogue with your tour guide to take you to other shopping spots within that geographical location.
Lunch stop at Scotchies
Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant is undoubtedly the best jerk chicken and pork spots you can find anywhere. We recommend that you cap off your day’s activities with a stop for the ultimate jerk experience at Scotchies. The food is prepared with the whole family in mind so even the children can take advantage of this amazing experience of tender juicy pork and succulent chicken with festival. Steamed vegetable is also available for non-meat eaters. Don’t forget to challenge the homemade Scotchies specialty hot sauce made from local sun ripened Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
Duration: 2 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional waterfall guide
- Skip the line access
- Fully air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Additional food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend that customers take their own infant seats in case we runout
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring cash, camera, towels, sunscreen, water shoes and a change of clothes
- Customers who are found to be intoxicated maybe barred from participating in the Blue Hole & Secret Falls activity
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We suggest that customers use their discretion and good judgement if you have any of the above conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Great experience!! Beautiful scenery!!
This was an excellent tour. We went to the Blue Hole via a comfy small bus. The tour guide Mama was very knowledgeable about Jamaica combining both history and humor. The Blue Hole was beautiful and fun. Then we went to a small shopping center where there was no pressure to purchase anything. Lastly, we went to Scothies for lunch with was very good.