Downtown Historical Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Local Roots Food Tours, 1209 L St, Sacramento, CA 95814-3936
Downtown Sacramento is experiencing a 21st century renaissance! Tour guests will be guided down Sacramento’s original main street while learning about the area’s rich history and architecture, from the mid-1800s through today.
Duration: 3 hours
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Local Roots Food Tours
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Our guide was knowledgeable about the history and was able to answer questions we asked. She was insightful an included a stop at the basellica when I inquired about it.
Our walking tour of Sacramento restaurants and shops was a delight. A little more wine pairing would improve the experience.
Very good tour
My friend and I were in town for March Madness basketball games and wanted a fun and unique experience on the day off between games so being foodies and wanting to walk around downtown and get a history lesson, this tour was perfect! Our guide Cearra was amazing, we learned a lot about our state capital, ate delicious food, and got to walk around downtown. It was lots of fun we loved it!
Our tour guide, Millie, was high energy, informative, and friendly. There was a good variety for food places. The food was good. Not really much of a historical tour.
Our Gourmet food tour was WAY more than we expected. We thought we would get little 'bites' of food and ended up getting mini meals. Everything was very tasty.