Midtown Sacramento Arts & Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Local Roots Food Tours, 1209 L St, Sacramento, CA 95814-3936
We say that food and dining are experiential because we touch all five senses. Great food is just the beginning! Our tours offer cuisine as an opportunity to connect with restaurants and their chefs, shops and their keepers, history and current day, our diverse city and its wonderful neighborhoods.
Duration: 3 hours
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Local Roots Food Tours
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Our tour guide was fun and had some great information about the city. The food we had was really great, I only wish there had been a couple more tastings. The tour was a long one and a little more food and a little less art and walking would have been nice. But overall, I did enjoy myself and I would recommend the tour.