Fundy Coast to Fundy Shore Tour
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: all tours depart at local time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Interesting and fun tour guide. Fascinating area to visit. Pickup time and location were a little fuzzy. We almost missed the tour because we don't know when to get off the ship.
Bus tour to Reversing Falls but tide was out. Next stop was the St. John City Market where we had 16 minutes (not enough time). Tour guide on bus gave many interesting facts and we drove around St. John and to and from the Bay of Fundy. Had a great lunch there but not much time for anything else. Disappointed that we did not return to Reversing Falls when the tide was up as advertised.
My husband and I recommend this informative and picturesque tour.. Tour guide Jim was very interesting and knowledgeable. Enjoyed seeing the reversing rapids early and a return stop at the end of the tour to see them headed the other direction. The central market is amazing and was a favorite stop too. The meeting point for this tour was at the end of the cruise ship pier. We were directed to our check in, just a one minute walk, and boarded the small coach bus. Easy process and return to ship was exactly as scheduled.
Very good trip in a small bus that visited the highlights of the area. We stopped and saw the change in the direction of the river at the beginning and end of 5 hour trip. Went out to St. Martin and saw two covered bridges and changing tide.
We can't say enough to commend super tour guide Gary and personable driver Wayne. Gary, a retired educator, shared his pride in his country and hometown area. We learned so much about the history and culture. We especially enjoyed the stop in scenic St. Martin. He also entertained us with stories of his teaching career. Gary was among the best guides we've ever experienced. Thank you Gary and Wayne.
THOTOUGHLY ENJOED THIS TOUR . Got to see the Reversing Falls in all its glory. Tour guide was exceptional.
The changing of the tide and water flow was amazing. The leaves had not changed so we did not get to see the colors. The guide did a great job of sharing information and we had just enough time at all the stops. The lunch was just OK.