Saint John New Brunswick Roots Tour
Discover country villages such as Kingston, with its historical Trinity Church, designated as a National Historic site. We'll see the heart of farm country and learn about one of the mainstays of the New Brunswick economy.
See spectacular fall scenery and covered bridges as we travel along the Saint John and Kennebecasis River. We'll even make a special stop at a country restaurant/store for unique handcrafts and lunch (at your own expense).
We've saved the best for last. A classic New Brunswick winery that captures the essence of fall. Enjoy the panoramic views as you sip on premium wines made with organically grown grapes.
Back in Saint John, you'll have the bonus of checking how the tides have changed at the Reversing Falls, plus other city highlights. The final stop on this tour will be the Old City Market. First opened in 1876, the Old City Market is the oldest continuing farmer's market in all of Canada.
- Wine tasting at Gillis Winery
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 19 years old
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Wonderful, wonderful day. Went through the country side saw all the beautiful fall foliage with narration by a wonderful guide. The winery was fascinating and the wine was good. NOT sweet gooey stuff...even the sweet ones. Great tour, great guide and highly recommended!