BIARRITZ, SAINT JEAN DE LUZ, HONDARRIBIA AND SAN SEBASTIAN
Biarritz in the French Basque Country. A summer resort for the European Royalty, we will discover the best views of thw city and its most famous corners.
Saint Jean de Luz will be our second stop, a charming coastal village. Here
we will taste a typical local sweet.
Hondarribia, we will stop at the Fishermen quarter, full of bars and typical restaurants. Free time. Lunch not included.
Finally, we will arrive to
San Sebastian for a walking tour into the old town followed by a visit to mount Igueldo with its spectacular panoramic views over the city.
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Anything not detailed at inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
José is a fantastic guide. He offers a good mix of historical information and friendly conversation. We were just the two of us on this tour so we had José as our “private” guide. He provided interesting information on the Basque region in general and excellent tips for the rest of our trip. We also had a fantastic lunch with him at a small local bar. José really made this tour a very enjoyable experience. The traditional Basque music during the van ride was a nice touch. Thanks very much José!