Old town or 7 streets. Bilbao, discover the remains of its medieval splendor
Learn the history that took place in the streets that Miguel de Unamuno once walked.
Streets, houses, a town tucked behind a defensive wall, whose gates can still be seen today in a handful of conserved details.
Discover the legends that are told in the Old Town and meet the founder of Las Siete Calles.
Explora-Norte will take you on a traditional “txikiteo” or “poteo” (bar crawl) to the area's most iconic bars.
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
We really enjoyed this! Laris was adorable - he had great information on the old quarter and even treated us to our first pinxtos. I'd highly recommend it.
Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture.