Small-Group Electric Bike Tour of Historic St Petersburg
The tour starts with a waterfront tour of St. Pete’s beautiful park system before your journey heads south of the city center into eclectic neighborhoods and exclusive enclaves.
Your guide will explain the history behind the largest land purchase ever made by a single individual and how that purchase led to the city’s beginnings. Learn how the city went from a pioneer wilderness that was tamed by the railroad, to a resort town that was shaped by wealthy northern tourists. See the city’s first hotel and several historic homes belonging to St. Pete’s founding fathers and developers. Discover how the city’s name came to be and decide for yourself if the legends are true.
As your ride continues, you will journey back into the downtown area for a look at some unique landmarks, including a hidden neighborhood right in the middle of the city
As your journey reaches the Old Northeast and exclusive Snell Isle neighborhoods you will hear how baseball spring training started in Florida and what world records the city holds. Return back to the original staring point at North Shore Park at 12pm where your tour will conclude.
- Use of a beach-cruiser style electric bike for the duration of the tour
- 10-minute orientation and safety procedures with the bike
- Safety helmet
- Ice cold bottled water
- Local guide to lead you on the tour
- Multiple stops along the way, some with restroom facilities and opportunities for guests to purchase their own drinks or snacks
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- All riders must be at least 16 years of age due to state laws regarding electric bikes. Children under 16 years old are not permitted to ride or take the tour
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height for riders is 5’3” (1.6 meters) tall
- Comfortable shoes without heels and weather appropriate clothing is recommended
- Due to safety concerns, supplier reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time
- This experience is weather-conditional and refunds will be issued if the tour is cancelled due to rain or inclement weather
- Small purses/bags weighing less than 5 pounds (2.25kg) can be placed in the basket on the electric bike. Larger items should not be brought to the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
4 senior ladies signed up for the bike tour of St. Petersburg after participating in a similar tour of Tucson. It is our new favorite way to see a city! The electric bikes were comfortable and easy to ride. The neighborhoods we visited were so unique and special to the St. Pete area and the guide did an awesome job adding a little history to each stop. The groups were small and the guide kept us close together so all could see and hear about the sites. A very enjoyable ride.