St Petersburg Speed Boat Adventure
- Your own F13 mini speedboat
- United States Coast Guard-approved lifejacket
- Professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate.
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- The per-boat weight limit is 425 lbs (192kgs).
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do not have a storage compartment; bags can get wet
- No experience or boating license required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
It's cool to drive your own boat, but the small size means a mighty rough ride on some of the choppier sections of the bay. Also, the radio communications were nearly impossible to hear. Otherwise, it's a fun excursion and a great way to see the sights from the water.
Had a great time. Our tour guide was excellent and he made our tour fun. Would recommend anyone interested to take it.
My wife and I had a great time we will definitely do this again... Our tour guide was fantastic
Not exactly as promised. We drove a 14-foot boat around the bay and it was fun but there was no tour or visiting of interesting spots. Heck, they didn't even provide the bottle of water. These two guys operate out of the back of a van but they ARE enthusiastic and helpful and fun. Overall, it's not bad but don't get your hopes up from the pictures and descriptions.
This tour was amazing! Our guide was great and the scenery was beautiful.