Private tour: Hermitage Museum and 3-course Traditional Russian Lunch with Vodka
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Start with a pick-up from your hotel, and then hop inside an air-conditioned coach. You will arrive to one of the best museums in the world: The State Hermitage Museum.
The Hermitage in St. Petersburg, is the biggest museum in the World (together with the Louvre in Paris, they are in competition for the World's "No 1" in terms of exhibition space, number of items and collections etc). The buildings that the Hermitage occupies are brilliant examples of European architecture. The walls of these buildings have also seen a great number of important historical events - from Peter the Great to Nicolay II. Every visitor can feel the force of Russian history here. Its collections, of which only a small part is on permanent display, comprise over three million items, including the largest collection of paintings in the world. The collections occupy a large complex of six historic buildings along Palace Embankment, including the Winter Palace, a former residence of Russian emperors.
See the works by Da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Picasso, El Greco and many other Old Masters, as well as other collections of sculptures, prints, paintings and archeological finds, from 3,000 B.C. to our time.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: U Visit Russia, St. Petersburg Russia
Next, walk with your guide to a nearby located traditional Russian restaurant, famous for the best traditions of national cuisine, the highest quality of serving, tasty food and delightful atmosphere. Enjoy a 3-course lunch with traditional Russian cuisine meals and a traditional Russian soft drink. To feel like a real Russian, enjoy 1 shot (50 ml) of one of the best Russian Vodkas!
With your appetite sated, hop back inside your coach and travel back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
- Professional guide (private)
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- 1 shot (50 ml) of best Russian Vodka
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - U Visit Russia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Other alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The guide was very good, and had a wonderful understanding of the art in the museum and the history of the building. It would have been better to be able to spend more time in the museum, especially because it was very crowded. we felt very rushed because of the obligation to get to an indifferent lunch at a restaurant where the wait staff made it very apparent they wanted us to eat quickly and go away. If friends ask for a recommendation I will suggest a tour that does not include a lunch.