Stonehenge Half-Day personalised tour from Bath for 2-8 adventurers
- Collection and return to the Bath Visitor Information Center.
- A unique, immersive and relaxed experience.
- Explore Stonehenge in a truly personalised, in-depth manner.
- 2-8 guests in a luxury vehicle with water included.
- A unique journey into authentic England, led by a local.
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Gratuities/tips are optional but graciously received.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- We welcome those with special requirements. Although we cannot accommodate wheelchairs, please contact us and we'll try to find a way to do so.
- We welcome families (and expect well-behaved children to manage their parents!), but our focus is in-depth.
- Collection is from the front of the Bath Visitor Center (Bridgwater House, 2 Terrace Walk, Bath).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers