Experience Utah's National Parks: Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon, and Capitol Reef 6-Day Tour
See the Itinerary section below for details on each day of the tour.
- Knowledgeable staff
- Comfortable transportation in a Mercedes Sprinter, Turtle Top or conversion van
- 6 nights of hotel lodging including the prenight hotel in Salt Lake City
- Water (To refill reusable water bottles)
- Taxes, fees and gratuity associated with all activities (excluding tour guide tips)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Optional activities
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 3 miles (5 km) a day, minimum)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours travel up in elevation from approx. 3,000 to 10,000 feet (900 to 3,000 meters) above sea level
- Bring a day pack, water bottles or water bladder if you plan to hike a lot
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Pickup locations offered are either Holiday Inn Express Airport East or Springhill Suites by Marriott Downtown Salt Lake City
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Decided to take this tour and are we glad we did! Our guide, Chris, was excellent. He worked hard to accommodate the different activity levels of the group. We were educated and entertained all along the way. The rooms and meals were great and I had no problem finding vegetarian items. I am certain that we experienced hikes and parts of the parks that we would have missed without the tour.
Absolutely fantastic!!! Our tour guide, Dennis was charming and extremely knowledgeable. There were a few hikes that were not easy, but they were well worth the effort. The scenery is breathtaking. The hotels and restaurants were very nice.
Awesome experience! Haydee, our guide, was excellent! Small size group of 8 worked out great! Lake Powell unexpectedly came on our itinerary as the regular hotel accommodation did not work out, and all happened for the best as the sunset at Lake Powell was lovely! Had a mix of hikes ranging from easy to strenuous, so that everyone in group could enjoy!
It was a wonderful trip. Everything was as advertised. The guide was very knowledgeable and the van very comfortable. We did lots of hiking and the parks were breathe taking.
Wonderful experience. Excellent guide made it all run smoothly and lots of fun.