Cruise on the Salzach and Best of Mozart concert in a fortress with dinner
Combine a dinner or VIP-dinner and Mozart Fortress Concert with a popular boat trip on the Salzach and discover Salzburg and its surroundings from its most beautiful angle!
On this 40-minute boat cruise, starting from the pier "Makartsteg", in the center of the old town, aboard the panorama ship "Amadeus Salzburg", you will see Salzburg and its surroundings at its best. Experience the Old Town scenery from a unique perspective and glide past exclusive residential areas, unique natural landscapes, before you open up the majestic Tennen- and Hagen mountain range. At the end of the cruise, the panorama ship dances for the guests.
Upgrade your ticket to include dinner before the concert in the Panorama Restaurant on the Hohensalzburg Fortress. After ascending with the funicular to the Fortress, the Panorama Restaurant is located on the right side at the exit. At this unique location you enjoy your dinner with marvelous views to Salzburg City and its surroundings.
Afterwards experience the Best of Mozart’s concert at the world-famous Salzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) and witness an unforgettable view of the town and province. Make this an unique experience, while in Salzburg and enjoy an evening full of great music and excellent atmosphere.
Regular dinner menu includes:
- Salzburg pastries with butter and spread
- Creamy tomato soup with whipped cream
- Stuffed chicken breast with spinach on a rich rosemary sauce, pasta and mixed vegetables
- Fish fillet with herb sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables
- Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herb potatoes
- Dessert variations
VIP dinner menu includes:
- Jour pastry with 2 spreads
- herbal foam soup with croutons
- Zander, shrimp, salmon, saffron noodles, white wine sauce and vegetables
- Veal medallions on cognac cream sauce, vegetable bouquet and potato gratin
- Vegetable strudel with a creamy sauce, served with herb potatoes Dessert variations