Los Haitises National Park Sightseeing Cruise from La Romana
This ecological park contains large amounts of underground bodies of water, from 100 to 150 rivers that intersect each other forming a mixture of fresh and saltwater where crabs, oysters, carps, river shrimp, and even the Manatee, or marine elephant, call it home. Its dense vegetation is everywhere you turn, even surrounding the different caves formerly used by the Pirates of the Caribbean to hide their loot!
After this unforgettable journey, go towards the Paraiso Cano Hondo. In this earthly paradise savor exquisite Dominican buffet-style lunch, and enjoy a terrific day bathing as much as you want under the natural waterfalls.
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area).
- Authorized tourist guide in the required language.
- Sea transportation (boats)
- Open bar drinks (rum, water, and sodas)
- Typical buffet lunch.
- Video and photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring repellents, swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash to personal expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
I cannot given any rating for this tour. We arrived at La Romana the day before this tour. The hotel staff contacted the company to confirm pickup time. The tour company staff spoke very little English, they apparently had no reference to our booking for this tour. Eventually I was told tour was not going to be offered and I was to book for another date. This was not possible as my remaining days were booked. Word of advice to anyone considering this tour. Don't. I had phoned Viator's international telephone number and was assured they would look into this problem and email me. Received no email. On my return to Australia I phoned Viator in Australia and eventually I was credited the cost for this tour
Certainly this tour should be attended. Total duration hotel pick up and hotel drop off is 14 hours . every minute of this tour magnificant .We didnot understand how tour was finished Very well organized tour. We are recommending this tour strongly.Dont miss it.