San Diego City Loop Segway Tour Including Gaslamp and Balboa Park
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- All passenger MUST weight between 95lbs.–280lbs.
- Not recommended for participants with back/knee problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour was fantastic. The segways were surprisingly easy to maneuver. Our guide was very fun, friendly and knowledgeable about the city. Our guide was very patient with us as we made out way through crowds and streets. This was one of the best tours we had on our trip. I strongly suggest this tour to anyone who is interested in seeing and learning more about the city,
This was a fun. Todd covered a lot of ground, was informative and entertaining. With two teenagers our primary goal was just that....fun and seeing the sights.
The trip was absolutely wonderful. Todd, our guide, was knowledgeable, courteous, funny at times, and placed our safety and enjoyment above all else. We had never ridden a Segway and he quickly put us at ease and in command. We would do it again and make the trip twice as long and beautiful. Matt