San Diego City Tour
Make your way through beautiful and scenic Balboa Park, and stop for photos of the park's Botanical Building, featuring a multitude of vibrant plants and flowers. Continue to the affluent, seaside area of La Jolla to see natural sea caves and seals and delight in panoramic views of San Diego from Mt Soledad. Take in the lively atmosphere and see the many shops and restaurants in Old Town, considered the birthplace of California because it was where the first Europeans settled in the 1700s. Your four-hour coach tour of San Diego concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Upgrade to visit USS Midway or Seaport Village
Opt to also include admission to the family-friendly USS Midway Museum at Navy Pier, the most-visited naval ship museum in the world. Through a self-guided audio tour, explore a multitude of restored aircraft, the engine room, galley, crew's sleeping quarters and ship's bridge. Check out the informative films, interactive exhibits and flight simulators.
Or, wander the cobblestone pathways of waterfront Seaport Village, enjoying an eclectic array of boutiques and restaurants; live music and street performers; and views of the San Diego Bay. Use your provided maps and discount guide to make the most of your visit.
Stay as long as you wish at the museum or shopping village and make your own way back to your hotel, or request drop-off at your hotel when you're ready.
- 4-hour San Diego city tour
- Visit to Seaport Village (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup & drop-off; USS Midway and Seaport Village passengers MUST contact the local operator to setup a drop-off time
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Return transportation is not required with the USS Midway or Seaport Village options as you are allowed to spend as much time as you wish in these areas. However, if you wish to be dropped-off at your hotel after the excursion, please contact the local operator to setup a drop-off time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Got sick and missed it. But I'm sure it would have been wonderful!
Very good tour, comfortable mini bus. Visited Coronado 'island''s famous Wooden hotel, Billboa Park good intro to a range of attractions, LaJolla - brilliant visit to beach seeing sea lions close up and high point memorial with amazing views. Ended up at a heritage old town. The driver/guide was very good and knowledgable.
Very nice trip. The guide, Ms. Atala was great, the van was comfortable, the other passengers friendly. This trip is packed with attractions and goes fast, you see a lot and it gives you a very good idea where to go back for more. Four hours flew by.
This tour was amazing!
Our hotel was not on the drop-down list so I called the number provided and found out they would indeed come by our hotel on the bay and pick us up and gave us the time frame. Frank was there exactly on time in a van. Our small group of 5 were shown many, many sites around San Diego. Over the Coronado Bridge for a driving tour then a stop at the beautiful Coronado Hotel. Next we traveled to LaJolla for an up-close view of sea lions lazing on the beach and most beautiful Mt. Soledad Veteran's monument. Finally Old Town. A beautiful, well rounded 4-hr. tour with lots of time to get off for photos and browsing along the way. Well worth the 48.
Very good tour. Our guide had many interesting and relevant historical stories to share with us.