SeaWorld San Diego Admission Ticket
Experience life under the sea as you watch dolphins, get an up-close look at a polar bear and count the teeth on a shark! Enjoy a mythical rush on the Journey to Atlantis water ride then soar, dive and twist like a ray on SeaWorld San Diego’s first multi-media double-launch coaster - Manta.
You can upgrade your ticket to include admission to Aquatica San Diego.
Duration: 8 hours
Visit: Aquatica San Diego, 2052 Entertainment Cir, Chula Vista, CA 91911-6124
Cool off at Aquatica San Diego, where all kinds of family-friendly water rides await you! Make your way to the park in Chula Vista, California, about eight miles (13 km) away from San Diego, and spend the day exploring the many rides and attractions!
No outside food or drink is allowed in the park, but you can keep your energy up by grabbing a bite at one of the dining kiosks (own expense).
Duration: 1 day
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - SeaWorld
- Food and drinks (unless otherwise specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional activities (Behind-the-Scenes Tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 3 years (2 years and 11 months) do not require admission. Proof of age such as a birth certificate may be required.
- Please note: Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel.
Fantastic day out. Incredible shows for all and a fun packed day out for children. Good to understand that Sea World is also an animal rescue facility not just an entertainment venue.
This tour was amazing!
Perfect day, weather, and a happy, wonderful time! Totally hassle free, we even went back and visited twice.
Family of 4 spent most of the day at SeaWorld, enjoying rides, shows! Enjoyed it very much.
Great experience. Had to exchange the voucher at the box office but that was not a problem.
Very good and affordable theme park. Lot's of fun for kids!