Self-Guided San Diego Hunt
Your goal is to race against the clock to finish the hunt as quickly as possible. You will be given a series of clues. Each clue will help you find the next clue. In essence, instead of a scavenger hunt, this is a scavenger race and quest.
When you are ready to start your hunt, purchase your tickets, gather your hunting party, and head to the starting location.
Participants are not required to reserve a set time in order to begin the scavenger hunt. Once purchase is confirmed, you'll be instructed to visit local supplier website. On the day of your scheduled hunt, the website will be your guide through the city.
- All activities
- Local taxes
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
This hunt was great and as a local, it was fun to learn new things about the city. The only thing I will warn is to do this during day time. There is a time when the hunt passes through a block of not so great part of San Diego in which my advice is to keep to yourself but other than that it was fun