1.5-hour San Francisco Bay Sailing Tour
You will sail past Alcatraz and Angel Island, get a great view of the Bay Bridge, take in the beautiful green landscape of Marin and the picturesque city of Sausalito, sail parallel to the Golden Gate for some great photo opportunities, and then return to views of the San Francisco waterfront before docking again at Pier 39.
While you are out on the water, your first mate will serve you two free beverages - your choice of beer, wine, soft drinks, or water! Our friendly captains and first mates will be happy to answer any questions you might have during your tour, or you can feel free to just sit back, relax, and enjoy our incredible Bay.
This tour is a great way to relax and see the Bay from a different perspective!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you plan on drinking alcohol, please remember to bring your valid government-issued 21+ ID.
- We reserve the right to make the final decision as to whether your tour will be cancelled. Tours will only be cancelled in the event of hard rain or unsafe conditions at the time of the tour.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. It does tend to be colder out on the water, so we highly recommend layers and close-toed shoes.
Third time with this sailing company in five years with different friends visiting the SF. Same captain but different fist mate. Each time I felt safe and had a wonderful time taking in the views. Well worth the money and time.
Our guides were knowledgeable and fun. The views were amazing and the tour was a great amount of time. The tour boat wasn’t very full so we got to move around a lot, and this definitely was a great use of money!