2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour in San Francisco
Official City Tour Route
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Official City Tour Route:
- 2724 Taylor St - Between Beach and Jefferson St.
Pier 39 / Ferry Building Marketplace / Embarcadero Center / Haight-Ashbury / Union Square / Palace of Fine Arts Theatre / Ghirardelli Square / Marina District / Fisherman's Wharf / Chinatown / North Beach / de Young Museum / Presidio of San Francisco / Japanese Tea Garden / San Francisco City Hall / War Memorial Opera House / Golden Gate Park / Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
Operates: Buses run every 15-20 minutes between 9:00AM and 5:00PM. Daily.
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Sausalito Route:
- Lime Point - Golden Gate Bridge - North Vista Point (parking lot)
Golden Gate Bridge / Sausalito Boardwalk / Bay Area Discovery Museum / Sausalito Ferry Co Gift Store / Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center
Operates: Buses run every 30-45 minutes between 10:00AM and 4:00PM. Daily.
San Francisco Night Tour (not hop-on hop-off)
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the San Francisco Night Tour (not hop-on hop-off):
- 99 Jefferson St
Fisherman's Wharf / Ghirardelli Square / Russian Hill / Nob Hill / Grace Cathedral / Chinatown / San Francisco Bay Bridge / Treasure Island / South San Francisco Conference Center / Ferry Building Marketplace / The Embarcadero / Pier 39
Operates: Departs 6:30PM and 7:30PM. Daily.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off usage of Official City Tour, Sausalito Tour and the Night Tour
- Live narration and multilingual audio tour
- Free walking tour
- Free 1-hour bike rental (with 1-hour purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seats are not assigned and will not be known in advance
- Maximum is 10 people per booking
A great way to see the city. The night tour fun. We were able to spend time in several locations, and get back on a bus
I would recommend the 2 day tour. We were able to see all the sites, enjoyed a night tour and tour to Sausalito as well. Greg was an especially good guide. His voice was clear and easy to understand by my husband who has hearing aids. Greg had lots of information about the sites.