7D DarkRide Admission at Pier 39
The 7D Experience DarkRide is a great option for kids and adults alike while exploring the attractions of Pier 39 in San Francisco. Upon arrival, select your 10-minute ride experience, available any day of the week during opening hours. Choose from several exciting ride options including Zombies, Road Fighters, Gigamon, and Los Banditos.
Before entering the state-of-the-art, 20-seat DarkRide XD theater, you'll watch an informative video. After this short introduction, fasten your seat belt and put on your 3D glasses then let the excitement begin. While the seats move along to the action on the high-definition screen, use your own laser blaster to fight virtual-reality zombies, monsters, or bandit robots.
Compete with other players to earn the highest score. With accurate score keeping and an onscreen photo reveal, each player will know their score at the end of the game.
Duration: 10 minutes
Visit: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
7D Experience is located in Pier 39 (no admission fee is required to visit Pier 39)
Duration: 30 minutes
- Entry/Admission - 7D-Experience
- Entry/Admission - Pier 39
- Ticket price does not include souvenir, which may be purchased for an additional fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the date
- All player heights MUST be more than 40 inches
- All player weights MUST be less than 350 lbs
This was a fun ride/game. I wish it was a little longer but it was still worth the visit. It will probably be more fun if you go with a larger group to make it more competitive.
we took our two young teens to this show, and it was OK, however way to short, and they expeted more interaction, etc, to me, it is a money maker for tourists.. too bad, as it was just such a neat idea, the maze was as well, wayyyy toooo short span of time, in and OUT, like BURGErs. so, as far as I am concerned, the kids enjoyed it, a bit, however they expected more, sorry, does not rate hi...