9 Hour Private Sonoma Zipline and Custom Wine Tour From San Francisco
The details that concierge will go over with you consist of the following: Pick up time, preferred pick up location (if not your hotel or residence listed), customizing your winery itinerary based on your groups personal preferences in wine type and venue.
Your designated chauffeur will arrive at the time you and your group select upon on booking and contact with Cardinal's concierge service.
From your hotel/residence in San Francisco, your driver will whisk you away and up North to Sonoma County, where your group will get to spend over 2 hours of zip line excitement in the forests of Sonoma.
Once being dropped off at the zip line facility, your group will be greeted by the zip line staff and operators, who will then take you through all preliminary safety briefings and tutorials before letting you go through the zip line courses. Your group will get to enjoy hours of zip lining up on a canopy course of your choice.
Your driver will be awaiting your return at the end of the ziplining track. Upon text or phone call, your driver will be ready in just moments to great your group and present our company gift bottle of champagne to enjoy in the forest zip line lot before taking off to take your group's first winery stop:Korbel Winery, (where complimentary wine tastings and tours are available. Lunch is also available at Korbel.)Korbel Winery is a gorgeous property deep into the forest of Guernville. You'll certainly notice the crisp air from the tall redwood trees towering around the Winery. Korbel offers tours of their winery on the hour every hour, which allows guest groups to delve into the history of the winery as well as the processes in wine making.
From Korbel Winery, your driver will take you Williamson Winery in Healdsburg. Williamson offers an incredible customer experience, and has some excellent views of the valley, giving you a truly authentic Russian River Winery experience.
After your group's complimentary tasting at Williamson is finished, your driver will take you down to Rodney Strong Winery, known for it's legacy as one of the first 15 wineries established in all of Sonoma.
When your group finishes their complimentary tasting at Rodney Strong, your driver will take you back to your hotel or residence in San Francisco.
(This itinerary of wineries presented above is just one of many prepackaged routes that have complimentary tastings for guests. We also have available lists of wineries with contingent complimentary tastings or in other words: complimentary wine tastings upon purchase of $15-$25 bottle of wine.)
ATTENTION.Please visit ZipLine facility FAQ https://sonomacanopytours.com/faq/ prior to finalizing the itinerary to avoid any misunderstanding.
More about Sonoma Zipline and Sonoma Valley
You’ll spend a fun day full of discoveries. This private zipline park is adapted to family needs. Your kids will certainly enjoy this unique family time.
About Sonoma Valley in San Francisco
The valley is situated in southeastern Sonoma County, in San Francisco. The valley is home to Northern California cultivation industry. It’s one of the iconic gastronomic destinations in this state. You can find here a lot of vineyards and wineries.
This valley is also known for its festivals and events. It’s home to Sonoma film festival as well. The festival was launched in 1997. The program showcases the work of the students of the Student film Department.
Sonoma Ziplining adventure
This valley is an ideal spot for family activities and small group tours. Discover the beauty of the San Francisco redwoods with this fun adventure.
The zipline park is situated in the forests of Guerneville. This redwood is an ideal place for a zip line adventure. The tour soars up to 200 feet 61 meters above the forest floor. You’ll certainly have breathtaking views while ziplining in one of the seven zip lines.
Apart from ziplining in Sonoma Valley, you can practice different activities. The County is the best place to experience numerous outdoor activities. Here are the best things that we highly recommend to do there:
- Bear Valley Visitor Center
- Safari tours
- Horse trail rides
- Sonoma Film Festival
- Biking in a small group
- Sonoma Canopy tours
- Trekking in the redwoods
- Canoe Trips
- Paddle sports
- Golf course
- Sonoma diving
Vineyards in Sonoma Valley, San Francisco
Sonoma Valley is the birthplace of the California wine. It has more than 100 wineries. They are located in castles, in chateaus, and in modern-style villas. This is an ideal destination for amateurs and experienced wine lovers.
The vineyards are situated between two mountain chains. This explains the beauty and the harmony of this valley. Here you can learn the history of winemaking traditions and participate in a wine tasting ceremony.
You can also bike through vineyards with a professional guide. Immerse yourself into a world of stunning views and wonderful gastronomic experience.
- Available predetermined wine tour itineraries (Free wine tastings and Contingent free wine tastings)
- Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize your group's itinerary and tour experience
- 1 bottle of red or white wine
- Wine tastings at wineries on the tour operator's available list
- Optional group photograph service on the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels/residences within a 15-mile radius of San Francisco
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- zip line fees (ranging from $79-100 per person)
- Gratuities (standard 20% gratuity charged on total gross amount after trip completion)
- Additional time past the first 9 hours ($60 sedan / $75 SUV per hour)
- Airport pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is NOT a bus tour. This experience is privately for your group reservation only.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Several vehicle options are available to accommodate parties of up to 21 people
- Reservations larger than 7 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
- List of wineries with free tastings will be provided by the tour operator after booking
- Canopy Tour availability subject to change. Concierge will confirm all availability pertaining to reservation date via phone and email with customer.
- PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMERS WITH MOTION SICKNESS, CAR SICKNESS : POSSIBILITY SICKNESS FROM SCENIC TERRAIN DRIVING. SUPPLIER REQUIRES CREDIT CARD ON FILE BEFORE DEPARTURE.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- ATTENTION.Please visit ZipLine facility FAQ https://sonomacanopytours.com/faq/ prior to finalizing the itinerary to avoid any misunderstanding.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate