Advanced Lombard Street and Hills of SF Segway Tour
Enjoy Eco-friendly touring! On an eco-friendly Segway tour you'll see more sights than you could cover on foot, and have lots of fun. There's an added benefit for the environment if you take a Segway, there are fewer tour buses on the streets of the city each day you are helping keep San Francisco "The Greenest City in the United States".
Your narrated Crooked Street Segway Tour will feature spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay while you visit:
• Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
• Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
• Ride down the worlds most famous "crooked street" Lombard Street
• Spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay
• Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
• See San Francisco's 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian only lanes
• Cruise towards North Beach on the slopes of Telegraph Hill
• Stop and see St. Peter and Paul's Church and Washington Square Park the center of "Little Italy"
Tour stops several time for photo opportunities.
Please Note: Participants must have a minimum of 2 hours of past Segway riding experience in the last two years. You MUST note when and where you have participated in a Segway tour in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking.
- 2.5-hour Segway guided tour (approx)
- Helmet and safety vests - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Entry/Admission - Lombard Street
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Rider Requirements:
- All guests must be age 12 or older.
- All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos.
- NOTE: We have a scale on site and check minimum weights for safety of all of our guests. Underweight guests will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Additional Requirement for Advance Segway Tour: Previous i2 Segway Experience is required. All riders in your group must have taken a two hour or more guided Segway tour on the newer i2 Segway within the last 2 years. Test rides and tours on older Segway models do not qualify. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for some guests that are: ages 70 years and older, have had recent surgeries or have motor skill/control issues.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Great Segway tour. My family and I have taken many Segway tours, but this is the first time we take one where the riders are expected to know how to use a Segway. Therefore, there was no boring instructional introduction and the tour itself was more entertaining. Went through a lot of hills, including Lombrad Street twice. Segways are a great way for getting to know a city. Highly recommended.
Would highly recommend this tour as we had a great time and our guide Nicky was awesome
This trip was amazing!! Nic was an excellent guide!!
Best Segway tour ever!
Segway tours are a blast, the steep streets of Lombard made it more fun. I would highly recommend it