Food Crawl! Chinatown and Little Italy
Skip the queue at Dragon Papa to taste their dragon beard candy that’s become a sensation across Asia, then wash it down with freshly brewed boba milk tea from an innovative boba bar that was inspired by the modern craft cocktail movement.
Head down one of the city’s smallest alleys to the first dim sum restaurant in America, and taste their traditional Chinese dumplings. Follow your guide past stunning Chinatown architecture and painted balconies to the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, where dedicated workers still produce crispy cookies by hand every day.
In Little Italy, head up Columbus Avenue and past famed Beat Generation hangout Caffe Trieste, home to traditional Italian restaurants with outdoor sidewalk seating, and sample the best pizza in town at Tony’s, winner of the World Pizza Cup.
Stroll through our locals’ park, Washington Square, and pop in to the Italian bookstore turned cafe that makes the city’s most delicious, fresh cannoli desserts. The tour ends on a little-known rooftop with a sweeping view over Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, North Beach and the Financial District.
- Food and drink tastings
- Insider's tips to eating in SF
- Local tour guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
- Vegetarian option is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information at time of booking
- There is no vegan or gluten-free option currently available
- It is your responsibility to be in touch with dietary restrictions before date of tour
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult ticket
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Our guide, Mina, was excellent! She enjoyed showing us her city and feeding us wonderful food as we went. She was courteous to all and addressed the needs of all participants. We have recommended this tour to others. In other words, it was yummy FUN!!
It’s a great way to explore Chinatown and Little Italy on foot and munching yummy calories along the way!Our guide Fisher Wong is excellent and made the tour interesting and fun at the same time! Keep it up Wild SF tours!
Tour was fantastic. Wish there was more Italian food and more information about Little Italy on the tour though
Delicious and so fun! I am so glad I took this tour and got a taste of the best food! The tour guide even shared some city secrets with us and it felt like everyone became good friends by the end of the tour.
The guide was super knowledgeable and full of interesting stories about the city. The food was amazing ... a great experience !
It was a great way of exploring SF with bunch of tasty food and an amazing guide who tells interesting stories about the city. The food was delicious and we felt really full at the end. I loved the tea breaks in the middle.