Hard Rock Cafe San Francisco
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn’t think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in San Francisco, California. Each meal comes with your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
• Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
• Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
• Chef’s Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
• Steak*, chicken or shrimp fajitas
• Grilled salmon
• Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
• Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
• Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Please note: menu items are subject to change without notice.
* Menu Restrictions apply
• Hard Rock Cafe, 39 Pier Ste 256 #256, San Francisco, CA 94133-1049
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
Would not book in advance again for he Hard Rock Cafe. There was confusion on our voucher purchased, they produced the cheaper menu and told us it had been changed. After twenty minutes they came back with the menu we ordered. The food was OK but the confusion really spoil the event. There was a cafe/restraunt on the oppersit corner that we eat in the day befor and it was far superior food and cheaper
This offer needs to be more clear. When we arrived and read the menu, we decided there was nothing we really wanted, however we would settle if need be. The manager, being very professional, let us pick something else within parameters. We thank him very much!