Mission District Culinary Experience (with optional Alcohol pairing)
- 4 food tastings
- Culinary map of neighborhood to take home
- Three beverage alcohol pairing (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcohol pairing (if Food only option is selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for young children but babies in strollers can be accommodated
- Moderate amount of walking required -- tour is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long
- Bring layers - San Francisco weather changes frequently
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Locations visited are subject to change
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Great tour; good group and tour guide. Truly enjoyed getting to know the Mission District and the many new food and drink spots changing the culinary flavor of the area. Kevin was very personable and knowledgeable re: the theme of the tour. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Our guide gave us a great experience! Highly recommended.
Good history, food, and company!
Had a great time! Daniel was an excellent tour guide, and very knowledgeable about the Mission District. Unique experience, wonderful food -- recommend the drinks/alcohol pairings. Enjoy!
So happy to take this tour. The tour guide, Ida, is super enthusiastic and knowledgable. Seemed that the tour company and the restaurants were in constant communication, they were always prepare and received us right away. Last but not least, food choices were delicious and very interesting.
This was a great and unique tour. We went to unique restaurants and we sampled cheese. The ice cream was the best! Loved it!
The food was incredible. The guide was very friendly. The murals around the neighborhood are beautiful and the guide stopped to explain their history. Very cool experience.