Monterey Bay and Carmel-by-the-Sea Day Tour from San Francisco
World-renowned Carmel-by-the-Sea has inspired artists, sparked romances, and attracted celebrities for decades. Rated a top-10 destination in the U.S. year after year, Carmel-by-the-Sea is an amazing, European-style village nestled above a picturesque white-sand beach.
The tour begins at 9:00am and will last 11 hours.
On this tour, you will enjoy:
• 17-Mile Drive
• Mission Carmel
• Pacific Ocean
• Silicon Valley
• Monterey's Cannery Row
• Carmel by the Sea
• Pacific Grove
• Pebble Beach
• Bird Rock
• Lone CypressEasy pickup and drop-off locations in SF.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport or identification card is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Great tour! LOVED Monterey and the drive down the coast! I would almost remove Carmel by the Sea, make the stay at Monterey longer and add in a few more photo stops down the coast. Carmel was all high end boutiques and not practical for an out of town tourist.