PIER 39 Attraction Pass
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Get acquainted with the city and enjoy limitless flexibility with a hop-on hop-off pass good for 48 hours. Listen to live commentary on two separate tour loops through San Francisco's scenic neighborhoods such as Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, Nob Hill, Downtown, Union Square, Chinatown and PIER 39. You have unlimited hop-on or hop-off privileges at any of the 15+ stops including the Golden Gate Bridge so feel free to explore San Francisco at your leisure.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Aquarium of the Bay, Embarcadero & Beach St Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133
Aquarium of the Bay is a unique educational and entertainment facility dedicated to the rich and diverse aquatic life of San Francisco Bay and its surrounding waters. Walk through 300 feet (90 meters) of clear tunnels that put you within inches of marine animals indigenous to the bay. Don't miss the otters, a family favorite!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue & Gold Fleet, PIER 39, The Embarcadero at Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
San Francisco Bay Cruise Adventure:
Take advantage of prime photo opportunities with unobstructed views in every direction aboard Blue & Gold Fleet’s 60-minute Bay Cruise Adventure. Sail past the famous PIER 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. This comfortable San Francisco Bay Cruise tour has both indoor and outdoor seating with full narration describing major landmarks as you sail by them. You haven’t experienced San Francisco until you’ve taken a Bay Cruise. A free multi-language audio tour is available in nine languages.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze, Pier 39 918 D Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133
A delightful challenge for all ages, Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze perplexes visitors with infinite hallways, dead-ends, endless circles as your own reflection misdirects your pursuit of the way out.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 7D-Experience, Pier 39 Building M-1, San Francisco, CA 94133
The 7D Experience is sensory extravaganza combining the most advanced 3D film attraction in the world with cutting-edge technology to deliver the thrill of a roller coaster and the excitement of an interactive laser blaster, all without leaving your seat. With a state-of-the-art digital surround-sound system, this experience is entertaining and immersive.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
- 48-hour San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off pass (Changes to a 24-hour pass starting November 1, 2019)
- Choice of Admission to Aquarium of the Bay or The Flyer (Both included starting November 1, 2019)
- Admission to Magowan’s Infinite Mirror Maze
- Admission to 7D Experience
- PIER 39 Fun Pack discounts and coupons
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium of the Bay
- Entry/Admission - Blue & Gold Fleet, PIER 39
- Entry/Admission - Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze
- Entry/Admission - 7D-Experience
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Valid for 7 days from date of issue
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- NOTE: Starting November 1, 2019, this pass includes a 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket that includes a Chinatown walking tour. This will replace the 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket.
- Starting November 1, 2019, this pass includes admission to BOTH Aquarium of the Bay and the Flyer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
These passes were a good deal at $90 a person. If you are paying more than $100 per person and have less than 3 days in San Francisco I'd really question purchasing this. The Blue and Gold ferry ride under the bridge was great. We did have just enough time to do everything we wanted and all the activities included here, but it would have been nicer if a 3 day Muni pass was included (we got one ourselves anyway). The big bus tour got us over the bridge, but if on top bring a jacket as it gets cold after awhile in the wind. Redeeming the bus tour pass was a pain as you were told by Big Bus to go to this other company's hole in the wall office a few blocks away, get a printout from them and then come back and get tickets for the tour. Took an extra 30-45 minutes, and we had virtually no lines to wait in, so if you encounter lines you may want to make sure you have plenty of time as the tour itself is pretty long. Overall it was a definitely a good value for what I paid.
My family and I enjoyed our trip to Pier 39. We loved San Francisco due to our visit there, and we plan to return some day in the near future.