Private Half-Day San Francisco Highlights Tour
Up next you will drive over the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge and stop at the best location for photos. Next, make your way to Land's End, where you can explore the views of nature, and see the famous Cliff house. Ocean Beach is your next stop where you will smell the breeze from the tides of the Pacific Ocean. Next, see the Mosaic Steps and the best view of the Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach and the Sunset District. On one of your last stops, you will visit Haight and Ashbury to take some pictures of this famous neighborhood. To end the tour, you can choose to buy some ice cream at Ben and Jerry's while you discuss your favorite sites of the day.
After this, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
- Fuel, toll and parking fees
- Hotel/airport/port pickup/drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Child/baby car seats available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If we just wanted a driver and an SUV, this would have been fine. But as the description of this tour states, we expected a “guide” that had an itinerary of hot spots and things to do explaining things about the city as we went along. This was NOT that, this was a driver that didn’t say anything, and had no planned trip, first question was “where do you want to go?” And not being from San Fran, we had no idea, so we found ourselves spending a lot of our time looking up stuff on TripAdvisor and trying to figure out where to go next without zigzagging across the city, wasting time. Again, if you just want a professional driver, that is exactly that, but if you want a tour or to learn anything about the city, look elsewhere. We literally could have found places to go and Uber’ed from place to place, had the same outcome for a lot less money. Beyond all that, the tour started an hour late, this was the fault of the operator, not the driver, as they had us schedule for a different time then we confirmed.