Private Group Segway Tour - Wharf & Hills of San Francisco 3 Hours of Fun
Once you’re rolling, you’ll follow your guide along the streets of San Francisco on a 3-hour tour, with the ability to cover more distance than on a typical walking tour and plenty of opportunities to stop for photos and questions along the way. You’ll have more time than on the regular public tour, and your guide will be able to adjust the itinerary and pace to your group’s interests and skills.
- 3-hour Segway tour
- 20-25 minute training session
- Helmet and safety vest - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Entry/Admission - Fisherman's Wharf
- Entry/Admission - Chinatown
- Entry/Admission - North Beach
- Entry/Admission - Golden Gate Park
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Lowest price displayed is based on 8 to 9 persons in the party
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- SEGWAY RIDER REQUIREMENTS:
- All guests must be age 12 or older.
- All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos.
- NOTE: We have a scale on site and check minimum weights for safety of all of our guests. Underweight guests will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for some guests that are: ages 70 years and older, have had recent surgeries or have motor skill/control issues.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- No high heels, sandals or flip flops.
My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our private Segway tour. Melanie was fantastic as our guide around town and also supplied lots of local tips and advice especially where to eat. We even managed Lombard st !!
This tour was the best tour we took in San Francisco! From our guide to the scenery, A++++!! You can't visit SF and not take this tour - if you don't, you are definately missing out. We saw sights we never would have seen had we not booked this. Well worth the $$$. MUST DO!!!!!
Viator has our tour labeled incorrectly. We did the Private Golden Gate Park Tour Our tour guide, Kyle aka Captain, was awesome! We did a tour for our family of 5 ages 13-45 and had a blast! Only one was experienced with Segways but everyone caught on quickly as Captain was very patient with us. Golden Gate Park was gorgeous!!! We learned a great deal and really enjoyed how beautiful the park was. Captain took immense pride in showing off his home. Our boys have asked to do another Segway tour wherever we journey next.
Excellent the private tour at night is great, we had Kyle he was professional and amazing we would recommend this tour, go ahead and book it now!
Very exciting tour! The guide Carlos was awesome!