San Francisco Air Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Stop At: San Francisco Air Tours, 8433 Earhart Rd Oakland International Airport, Oakland, CA 94621-4521
Board an aircraft
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Light refreshments
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- A maximum of 250lbs per passenger
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We had a great time even though we originally thought it was supposed to be a helicopter tour. Nonetheless it was my oversight but we still enjoyed the tour a lot. Got to see San Fran from the air. Even with fog we still got to see Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. Definitely will be doing this again in the future.
Great views on the city, something to do at least once in one's life!
I did this tour with my wife, it was a sunny day and we had magnificent views over the bay and city. I can absolute recommend this tour.
Definitely a unique way to see the city. Our pilot gave us some information on the major landmarks we saw. I would've enjoyed even more detail, but that's just my take on it. Certainly worth trying out.
Enjoyed the tour. will definitely recommend it.
Tour was great. I would definitely go again. Recommend to anyone not bowing where to take to wife for a date, birthday or anniversary.