- 4-hour narrated tour of San Francisco in a luxury motorcoach.
- Audio tour of Alcatraz with a round trip ferry ride
- Photo Ops at the prime tourist locations of San Fran.
- Spectacular views and sights through the duration of the experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Land’s End
- Sutro Baths
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Victorian Homes
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
Your experience is a complete exploration of San Francisco, including the island prison of Alcatraz. Board the luxury motorcoach and take in the glorious sites of the city. You’ll be able to see the iconic districts and landmarks of the city, and a narrator will tell you what makes each place special.
Once you’ve covered the sights, you’ll get to visit the infamous island of Alcatraz. Famous for its strategic location off the coast, the island has served as a fort and prison. You will be taken to Alcatraz on a ferry and get an audio guided tour of the facility. The return journey will also be by ferry, so be sure to soak in that ocean air!Additional Information
- Meeting Point: Union Square
- Package requires an advanced reservation of at least 5 days.