San Francisco Grand City Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Golden Gate Bridge
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 501 Twin Peaks Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94114
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94129
Presidio of San Francisco
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
Golden Gate Park
Stop At: Lands End, Point Lobos Avenue and El Camino del Mar, San Francisco, CA 94121
Land's End Ocean Beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach with Wi-Fi.
- Narrated bus tour of San Francisco.
- Plenty of stops with Photo opportunities.
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco hotels (if confirmed with reservations)
- Bay cruise (If Option Selected)
- Aquarium of the Bay Entrance Fee (If Option Selected)
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed upon pickup or check in at one of our tour offices.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If you choose the option that includes the Aquarium of the Bay Admission, please visit their site for Aquarium of the Bay hours.
- If you choose the option that includes the Bay Cruise Adventure, please visit the Blue & Gold site for the seasonal schedule.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
The tour operator was great -- very knowledgeable and friendly ….. but it was advertised that we would see Victorium houses -- we did not
My family and their children had a great time taking the whole tour of SF. We got to see areas that needed to be seen for first timers. We would recommend to any first timers visiting SF.
This was a great tour thanks to our tour guide and driver Rob. Very knowledgeable and informed. Gave us a lot of information and was funny and friendly. He answered all of our questions made great stops.
Don was a great tour guide, very informative with lots of amusing stories. We saw many interesting areas of the city and had stops for some excellent photo opportunities - my favourite was at the top of Twin Peaks. This is a good way to get an overview of what San Francisco has to offer, then you can explore more at your leisure.
Excellent tour and tour guide. Convenient pick up and flexible drop off locations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and knew his way around the city. Great photo ops.
outstanding informative tour the guide Josh with Grey Line was great, he covered the entire city giving insight into the history of the attractions, and sights
This is the perfect tour when you want to learn about San Francisco without having to do an entire day touring. The perfect appetizer to the beginning of your vacation!
Great! Excellent. Highly recommend it. Got so much history from the bus driver. All of San Francisco is beautifuy
Got there early and employee told me I was at the wrong bus 2 more uber rides and a long walk to the other tour store I missed that bus had to take uber back to where I was big expense and they tour employees didnt care that their employee missed directed me. Traveling for the first time by myself in strange city.
Josh, the driver/guide was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and he added appropriate music regarding San Francisco to the tour. I highly recommend him. If he is your driver/guide, you will learn so much about San Francisco history and things to see in the city. Great job, Josh! David Bennett