San Francisco Golden Gate Seaplane Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seaplane Adventures, 242 Redwood Hwy Frontage Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-6613
Check-in for your flight.
Pass By: 1 Calle Del Resaca, Stinson Beach, CA 94970-9706
Fly over Stinson Beach.
Pass By: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Fly over Muir Woods National Monument with its towering old-growth redwood trees.
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
See the hilly peninsula at the southermost end of Marin called the Marin Headlands.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Get a bird's eye view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Downtown, 55 Maiden Ln, San Francisco, CA 94108-5401
The Financial District is San Francisco's business center.
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pier 39 is best known for its popular shopping center and tourist attractions.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Fisherman's Wharf, located at the northen waterfront is one of the city's busiest tourist areas.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Alcatraz penitentiary or best know around the world as The Rock.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Angel Island is the largest natural island in San Francisco Bay.
- 30-minute Seaplane flight
- Experienced and professional pilot
- Shuttle transportation to and from Pier 39 (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour prices are per person, with a MINIMUM OF TWO ADULTS REQUIRED PER BOOKING. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Seaplane seats a maximum of 6 passengers
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- It is recommended to bring a child seat for babies and/or young children
- At the time of booking please provide local contact details
Everything we hoped it would be. There were 5 passengers for our flight and plenty of space, we were also a mixed European group, English, Dutch and German - the pilot kept switching between all 3 languages. Perfect way to end our SF visit, seeing all the sites we’d seen on the ground from the air. Thank you!
I booked this seaplane tour as a surprise for my son. Upon learning that my son (17) is a private pilot the instructor let him do some take offs and landings in the bay! He is hooked, now he wants to fly seaplanes all the time. Not something widely available in Texas
Viator is best platform if you are interested to looking for new place to see viator staff very helpfull
This tour was amazing!
Absolutely one of a kind view of the Golden Gate and I had lived in California was many years and never seen San Francisco like this before! Well worth it.
Excellent way to see San Francisco. Operators were very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended.
This was one of the coolest things I've done in my adult life. The pilot was fun and knowledgeable, the tour was amazing and he made sure both sides of the plane got to see everything. If you do one tour, DO THIS.