San Francisco Love Night Tour
Travel down unique streets where other buses are forbidden. Visit the homes of San Francisco’s counter-culture icons such as The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, while grooving to the sounds of the 60’s and other San Francisco classics.
In our little 6-passenger vehicle, we pack tons of historic facts, interesting stories and good old fun! We also have some stops for amazing pictures opportunities to forever capture your adventure in San Francisco. Reserve your tour today!
The Love Tour starts and ends at the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. We visit the Marina District, the Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Haight & Ashbury, The Castro District, Mission District, Civic Center, Down Town, Union Square, China Town, Little Italy, North Beach and back at the Wharf. This tour gives you a great opportunity to explore San Francisco best and unique places.
Some highlights below:
• 2-Hr. City Sightseeing tour with 2 stops for Photo-ops at Golden Gate Bridge & City skyline views
• Small group tour - up to 6 passengers per VW Bus
• Because our vehicle size, we can go on streets forbidden to larger buses
• Drive down Lombard Street (crooked street)
• Visit: China Town, Little Italy, Castro District, Mission District, Down Town, & Treasure Island!
• Fully narrated tour with fun & fact-based story telling guides!
- Professional Driver/guide
- Sightseeing Night Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking, divided 6 per bus
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help fold a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- Tips - Yes please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $10 per person. Thanks in advance!
We really enjoyed our evening Love Tour with Doug during our stay in SF. We covered streets and areas that a large bus would have been unable to drive along and Doug kept us entertained with stories and music from our era. Would definitely recommend this fun tour in our VW. The only thing I would suggest that a microphone for the driver would help those in the rear seats to hear all being said as the VW engine can be quite noisy going uphill.
Kind of a bummer. This was the tour I was looking forward to the most and it was the most disappointing. The description stated photo ops at the golden gate bridge, but we went nowhere near there. There was really no point in having the hippie bus because it just felt like an ordinary tour. The description is VERY misleading.
Add more stops.
This tour was not what we expected. The tour guide was wonderful and informative but we thought it was a tour about the art and music history of San Fransisco. We also thought we were going to some of the hippie areas. It definitely was pretty at night vs the day.
This was such a fun and informative tour! Do something like the Love Tour to make your trip special. Jason, our guide, was so kind and fun and he gave us great stories about the places we saw. The Polaroid pic he took of us is wonderful snd will go on my fridge as a fun momento!
We went on a few excursions and this one was our least favorite. We could have easily done without it. While it gave us a quick overview of some of the highlights of San Fran, there was nothing special about it. The vehicle was uncomfortable and the ride was not at all smooth. The driver did his best to play appropriate music and talk about the places we were seeing but, it just wasn't anything special.