San Francisco Love Tour
Travel down unique streets where other busses are forbidden. Visit the homes of San Francisco’s counter-culture icons such as The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, while grooving to the sounds of the 60’s and other San Francisco classics.
In our little 6-passenger vehicle, we pack tons of historic facts, interesting stories and good old fun! We also have some stops for amazing pictures opportunities to forever capture your adventure in San Francisco. Reserve your tour today!
The Love Tour starts and ends at the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. We visit the Marina District, the Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Haight & Ashbury, The Castro District, Mission District, Civic Center, Down Town, Union Square, China Town, Little Italy, North Beach and back at the Wharf. This tour gives you a great opportunity to explore San Francisco best and unique places.
• 2-Hr. City Sightseeing tour with 2 stops for Photo-ops at Golden Gate Bridge & City skyline views
• Small group tour - up to 6 passengers per VW Bus
• Because our vehicle size, we can go on streets forbidden to larger buses
• Drive down Lombard Street (crooked street)
• Visit: China Town, Little Italy, Castro District, Mission District, Down Town & more!
• Fully narrated tour with fun & fact-based story telling guides!
- Professional Driver/guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- While not wheelchair accessible, that doesn’t stop us from helping out with folding a wheelchair and placing it in the back. So come and have fun!
- Tips - Yes please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $10 per person. Thanks in advance!
- Most travelers can participate
Trevor was excellent! We had the most groovy time in the Philly Love VW Van. The weather was perfect, his driving was great, we received perfect service, timely and courteous! Our first trip to San Fran was so much better because of the Love Tour. We very H I G H L Y recommend taking this tour for spectacular views of the city!
The tour was so much fun! Our guide, Alfred, was great! His commentary was fun and informative. Highly recommend this tour! Thanks Alfred!!!
Need to do this on your first day in SF to learn where and why you want to spend the rest of your time Ask for Bob! Everything as advertised!! Thanks.
So much fun! Judith was great and very informative! The bus was comfortable and enhanced the experience ten fold!! Would recommend this over the larger bus tours. John
Although we visit SF at least once or twice a year, we have never seen it the way we did Sunday. The van, our guide, the music, the wind in our face!!
Had a really great time tooling around San Francisco in an old VW bus. Our guide Craig was funny and informative. Hit all of the major sights and got a good feel for the city and it's history. A great start if you want to see a lot of features that you can go back and check out at your leisure.
Great way to see the city and have fun at the same time. ALFRED, our driver was amazing and totally made this a fun and informative experience!!
We took this tour yesterday on our first day in San Francisco. We thought it would be a good way to get our bearings and we were right! It was great to be in a small group (two of us and another party of three). Our driver/guide, Nick, was very friendly and had lots of good information and stories to share. We highly recommend this tour. Well worth it!
We had a blast on this tour, driving around to quite a few really cool spots in town....great photo shot at the Golden Gate bridge and felt like we were part of the tour as everyone was taking pictures of us too! Was really cool to drive down Lombard too! Loved it....everyone should do it!
Our driver, Ball, is the best. He can't stop talking, very energetic and knows the city well. Highly recommend this trip if you want to spend a fun 2 hours in SF
My adult son and I took the evening tour and had a great experience. Our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Loved the painted buses. Any tourist to San Francisco should definitely take this tour.
Jet was fun and friendly. Cool ride felt like celebrities. Great way to learn about the city. Feeling San Fran love.
Though the weather was not cooperative (drizzling and cloudy 90% of the time), my friend and I enjoyed it as we had very good insider information of places within SF which we may have not known if we didn't take the tour. Our guide (his name escapes me, so sorry, it it helps we were the only van on March 3, 11am, who had only 4 people in it) was very engaging, attentive of our questions, and was a joy to be with. He was thoughtful of us - if we were feeling okay with the temperature so he'd close the windows, if we needed to go to the loo, if we had questions. He also appreciated our thoughts and insights which made the tour engaging and not just one-way. Definitely recommending this when you only have a short break to tour the city!
We had a great time and couldn't believe how many sites we were able to see on our tour. Tyler was awesome at pointing out the city's history and major landmarks to us along the way, stopping for several fantastic photo ops. My wife and 2 daughters (17 and 7 y.o.) thoroughly enjoyed. We highly recommend!
Even though it was a raining day we had a great and fun time with the driver. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining.
Alonso took us on a 2 hour tour around San Francisco and we saw everything we hoped we would. Along the way we were told a lot of interesting facts about history, music, famous people and politics. Any time again, best spent money in an expensive city. Thank you