San Francisco Private Love Tour
Travel down unique streets where other busses are forbidden. Visit the homes of San Francisco’s counter-culture icons such as The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, while grooving to the sounds of the 60’s and other San Francisco classics.
In our little 6-passenger vehicle, we pack tons of historic facts, interesting stories and good old fun! We also have some stops for amazing pictures opportunities to forever capture your adventure in San Francisco.
The Love Tour starts and ends at the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. We visit the Marina District, the Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Haight & Ashbury, The Castro District, Mission District, Civic Center, Down Town, Union Square, China Town, Little Italy, North Beach and back at the Wharf. This tour gives you a great opportunity to explore San Francisco best and unique places.
Some highlights below:
• 4-Hr. City Sightseeing tour with 6 stops for Photo-ops
• Hotel pick-up & drop off
• Because our vehicle size, we can go on streets forbidden to larger buses
• Drive down Lombard Street (crooked street)
• Visit: China Town, Little Italy, Castro District, Mission District, Down Town, Famous Painted Ladies, & more!
• Private fully narrated tour with fun & fact-based story telling guides!
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private Tour has a predetermined route, however, our tour guides will be happy to customize it when possible.
- In order to book a tour in French or Spanish, at least a week's notice is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help in folding a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- TIPS - please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $100 for the tour. Thanks in advance!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was a great tour! Our tour guide, Paris, was extremely personable and knew her history of San Francisco. I learned more on this tour than all the other tours of SF I've taken over the past 30 years. My cousins from Maine loved the tour and had a blast! I would highly recommend this tour, even for folks who've been on previous SF tours. Ask for Paris!
A wonderful way to tour Frisco - not just seeing the sights but in the VW you are inside an attraction as well!!! Lovely tour highly recommended!