San Francisco Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop to grab a bite or simply enjoy the scenery. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun while seeing the city!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people.
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data service plan
Great adventure/value, however there was a hiccup in that one of the pit stops was no longer in business - Lori's Diner in Ghiradelhi Square has closed. This stop in the scavenger hunt should be revised or dropped. Liked the option to phone in for final clue. Great value, a bit lengthy could've eliminated at least 2 stops to round out at 20. Saw far more of the city than I would've without this. Happy Travels!
This is an awesome experience to see San Francisco! The only thing that put a damper on the beginning of our tour was that there was an event going on at the first stop. So that prevented us from entering a section of the garden. Other than that, the rest of the tour was amazing! My friends and I never rode a cable car before and now we have! Highly recommended, whether you are local to the city/state or not, this is a great time to see this beautiful city by foot.