San Francisco Vista Grande Helicopter Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
See the city skyline and San Francisco Bay from above.
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
See the Marin Headlands and California Coast from above.
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Presidio from above.
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
See Golden Gate Park from above.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Fisherman's Wharf from above.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Pass By: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
See Coit Tower from above.
Pass By: Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery St Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111-2702
See the Transamerica Pyramid from above.
Pass By: Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105-2533
See the Salesforce Tower from above.
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
See the Embarcadero from above.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
See the Bay Bridge from above.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
See Angel Island from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Alcatraz from above.
- San Francisco pickup
- 25-30 minute helicopter flight
- Inflight tour narration
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
This was 1st class from start to finish, I was at what i thought was my pick up point at zephyr hotel , however I was at wrong entrance so lucky for me i had put my phone number on the booking ( albeit an Irish mobile number) and they rang me wondering where I was and when I round to the other side of hotel I was greeted by very friendly driver ( forgive me as can’t remember name ) in a spotless condition small bus and proceeded to the departure point and was greeted by Ron our pilot who was just as friendly and obviously very professional,the trip itself was breathtaking and of excellent duration and absolutely excellent commentary of where we were and whet we were looking it etc , i could recommend this trip and this company to anyone and it was also excellent value for money ‘ Kevin from Ireland
This was a great time. The van pick up was on time and friendly. I ask if my wife could fly up front for 2 reasons. First , she never flew in a helicopter and 2nd, it was our anniversary. He made it happen. The piolt took his time and was very informative. He even flew under/ over the golden gate bridge. The 30 minute flight my not seem long but, your have plenty of time to see everything. I would highly recommend it. Great safe smooth ride.
I booked this trip as a Birthday and Anniversary gift for my husband. It was a first flight for both of us and it became one of the most unforgettable experiences we've had with San Francisco. The views were breathtaking! The pilot was great and made the flight very fun!
No words can describe this tour it was so awesome. I can recommend this tour to anyone who like flying
I was only in San Francisco for a couple of hours and was looking for the quickest way to tour the city. This was it! Probably one of the coolest things I have ever done!!! Worth the money!!!
This tour was amazing!
Well what can I say .....wow what a trip would definitely do the 30 minute trip it was as John on our helicopter would have said awesome and it was. A bit of advise pick an afternoon flight we found the weather to unpredictable in the morning! Pick up point was easy to find and easily explained. We had a great time and would like to thank Viator and the San Fransico Helicopter company for making it a great day to remember. Tip, Fly with someone who has a birthday ! We had two couples who had birthdays on our trip and the pilot did an over and under to celebrate the day. It's a celebration of our birthday everyday ....right!!! Great time Cary and Deb UK 28/12/17