4 Day Sierra Nevada Tour of Yosemite and Tahoe from San Francisco
- Central San Francisco Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Narrated guided tour
- Hotel or campsite accommodations (double occupancy, single occupancy supplement applies for single bookings.
- Camping gear provided; sleeping bags available for $20 rental fee.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (except Hilton Hotel)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Accommodations are double occupancy same-sex or couple share.
- Private rooms for single occupants are available if option chosen.
From beginning to end this was such a memorable experience. Our guide was quite young but had no problem being with a bunch of oldies who all thought he was amazing. He was very knowledgeable about everything from where to get the best take out lunch to the history of all the amazing places he shared with us. I believe he went above and beyond what was required of him. He took us hiking thru beautiful nation parks to see the sequoia trees, chip munks and squirrels. On our tour through Lake Tahoe one of our group just had to go for a swim, so of course our young energetic guide went in for a dip too. After this we continued driving through beautiful countryside and magnificent blue and turquoise lakes. It is difficult to pick a highlight as the whole 4 days was the highlight of my 4 week trip to the US. I would definitely recommend this tour to all
Great trip, even though our itinerary needed to be altered because of snow on Tioga Pass. May was a beautiful time to visit.
This tour far out weighed my expectations. Our guide Leo made the trip so enjoyable. His knowledge amazed our whole group. He tailored all activities to our individual group. By the time we were finished our group felt like family!