Small Group Tour of San Francisco
• Fisherman's Wharf - San Francisco's most popular tourist destination.
• Chinatown - Home to many unique shops, both on the main streets and along the numerous alleyways.
• Nob Hill - Site of the mansions built by turn-of-the-century railroad barons.
• The Painted Ladies - The famous row of beautiful Victorian homes.
• North Beach - Home to exotic cabarets, coffee houses, wonderful Italian food and pastries as well as a central locale in the history of the Beat Generation.
• Haight-Ashbury, also called The Haight - The focal point of the Summer of Love.
• Barbary Coast - The heart of Gold Rush San Francisco.
• Financial District - Home of the Pacific Stock Exchange.
• Palace of Fine Arts - A striking Art Deco structure, the only remnant of the 1915 Pan American Exposition.
• Pacific Heights - Where millionaires' mansions overlook the Bay.
• Golden Gate Park - One of America's largest urban parks, a gem complete with flora from around the world, lakes, museums, walking trails and more.We'll make at least 2 stops along the way:
• Twin Peaks - Take in the best panoramic views of San Francisco. This approximate 15-minute stop provides ample time for excellent photo opportunities.
• The Marin Headlands - Cross over the Golden Gate Bridge and stop for photos of this world famous landmark.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Deluxe narrated coach tour
- Hotel pickup from San Francisco Airport hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- This tour does not pickup from the San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport or airport hotels
- 13-passenger vans designed for your comfort and personal attention.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Our leader, Katya, was wonderful. This was a great way to see the whole city. The tour was informative and fun!
Malcolm was a great guide! We loved our tour and would recommend it to anyone who wants a quick comprehensive tour of the city. Our whole family enjoyed it. Book now! Oh and if you speak Italian- his language skills are perfect.
Our host was fantastic and very knowledgeable. He moved about the city and kept us all entertained and involved. His culinary choices are ones to listen to as well. Thank you for a great time.
A lot of fun. Get to see many famous places in 3.5 hours. They even dropped us off at the last point so we could go back and see the park. Great tour.
Malcolm was very good, had 5000 bits of useless info that made the trip that much more enjoyable. Would Highly recommend
Just the right amount of time and information. Misha is “the man” He has an incredible trove of cool and pertinent history
Malcolm was very informative and very accommodating to all the guests in the tour. Very professional and kind. We enjoyed it very much.
My friend and I went while in San Francisco and there was one other couple on the tour with us. Our driver/tour guide, Jim, was amazing! He took us to so many places and had great information about every stop we visited! I've been to San Francisco several times but this was my first tour, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who visits. Now I have many places I want to go back and spend more time at. Great day!
Excellent in all respects. Very friendly and knowledgeable driver. Appreciated the hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Excellent tour with a first rate guide. As promised we saw all the promised SF highlights in a clean, comfortable tour bus with big, clean windows. We were with our 10 and 13 year old grandchildren and this tour keep them interested and engaged throughout. 3 hours was the perfect length of time and we even had time to stop for a snack.
Malcolm was a good tour guide: helpful, informative, and entertaining. Although I've been on other SF tours before, I've never been at the top of Twin Peaks, and this small bus was easily capable of taking us there. What a view! The only thing that made the tour less than perfect was the view from the vehicle. Although the bus/van was clean and comfortable, the roof was low over the driver section, making a front view impossible from where I was seated. The only good view was from the window I was sitting next to. Fortunately, Malcom stopped frequently so we could get out.