The Classic San Francisco Bike Tour
But what about the hills? We’ve minimized the hills and use the gentlest ascents possible. The route is designed for anyone comfortable on a bike with a modest level of fitness. We don’t stop for lunch on this tour, but we do include a snack stop.
Hayes Valley, Alamo Square, Nopa, Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, Lower Haight, the Castro, the Mission, Civic Center.
- Use of a bike and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Be sure to check the weather and bring layers (i.e. jacket, fleece, sweater)
- Difficulty: Casually paced and safe bike-friendly routes that go through the streets of San Francisco but around the infamous hills
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
This company is great! We were the first tour of the day, everything was organised and ready to go. We loved the teamwork and the little touches like water, sunscreen and huge local knowledge. Josh was our guide and probably one of the best guides weve had the pleasure to be on a trip with, intelligent, knowledgeable and great sense of humour. Highly recommend
Excellent bike tour of San Francisco. Not difficult at all as far as navigating the less aggressive hills. We covered so much of the city that we got a really good overview of the areas that make SF so interesting and exciting. Our guide, Josh was very knowledgeable re: history, culture, etc. A++
Nice bike tour with a lot of history and background information.
We switched to the ELECTRIC bike tour as that is the one I thought I reserved. In any case, THE BEST THING we did the whole trip. LOVED it! Brandon our tour guide was great as well. Highly recommend!
This tour was amazing!
A slightly late start as we waited on a few people, but that gave our guide, Earl, time to talk me through where we were going and his background in NY. The guys at the bike shop were friendly enough, although do allow an extra 5 minutes for your taxi to find the place! The tour itself was great, stopping regularly and avoiding the large hills by skirting around The Wiggle. Saw all the things I wanted to and a few more who knew the tower in the park had a 9th floor free viewing gallery!?. Lunch would have been great it is wasn't for a concert making it 5x more busy than usual according to Earl. All in all - fully recommend. If you have zero bike experience or are very unfit, do something else, but if you're either of them you're probably not even looking at this review o.