Irazu Volcano and Hacienda Orosi Hot Springs
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
Take the South Pan-American Highway and then begin the ascent up the slopes of Irazu Volcano. The winding road travels through fertile lands cultivated with all kinds of vegetables and passes by panoramic viewpoints along the way. On the top of the volcano, you can observe the main craters and even as far as the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea on a clear day.
Stop At: Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles, Calle 1, Provincia de Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica
As we descend to the city of Cartago, we will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica that, according to religious custom, is a peregrination site for many believers.
Stop At: Hacienda Orosi, Rio Macho, De La Estacion Hidroeletrica,800m Al Sureste Sobre Carretera a Tapanti, Orosi 30203 Costa Rica
Surrounded by rain forest and lush vegetation, La Hacienda Orosi has hypothermal mineral water ideal for soaking. Relax in the hot waters and take in the minerals, salts, and ions in the pools, which enrich skin tissues and stimulate the senses.
Hacienda Orosi is a mystical land where positive energy is perceived as you walk, tranquility as you breathe, and peace as you enjoy this place.
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels from San Jos
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Orosi
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Shorts, t shirts, swimsuit, tenis.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
The tour itself was fine, your standard tour. The issue was with the communication between Viator and the tour company. I had to make several calls to both companies to get the trip coordinated, and still hadn't received a confirmation email with all the info by 7am on the morning of the trip.