Tube Trek Water Park Day Pass
The best way to beat the heat is to just jump right into the water! Chiang Mai’s Tube Trek Water Park shows you an amazing world-class waterpark adventure unlike any other. Four zones are available within the park, giving you a myriad of activities to choose from. There is an massive lake that generates artificial waves, perfect for giving you that “beach” feel. All over the park, you’ll find numerous slides and rides that you can splash down on! If you just want to kick back and relax, the park has a large river waterway where you can just ride on a water tube and float away. Along with many shops, games, and restaurants, you can spend all day with you and your family in this wonderful waterpark.
- Experience Chiang Mai’s first world-class waterpark
- Enjoy thrills and spills at all 4 zones of the park
- Surf on artificial waves, rush through slides, or simply relax as you float on water tubes
- Perfect for the whole family all year round
- More than 50 trained life guards are on site ensuring your comfort and safety
- 10:30am-7:00pm daily
How To Get There:
- By Car: Head to Chiang Mai-Sankampaeng Old Route. After 1km. from the Bo Sang intersection, turn left into Soi Wat Phranon Mee Pukha. Tube Trek Waterpark is located around 900m from the beginning of the soi. Check the photo below for the map.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email