Downtown Santa Barbara Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taste Santa Barbara Food Tours, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
We visit 6-7 different tasting locations, which also includes 1-2 wine tasting rooms.
Tasting locations are subject to change.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2099
Quick peek at Santa Barbara's beautiful courthouse. If there is time, you may even get to go in and venture up to the Clock Tower. One of the best views of SB.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Arlington Theatre, 1317 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2647
Learn about the history the The Arlington Theatre and what was there before it turned into a theatre. We do NOT go inside the theatre.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Granada Theatre, 1214 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2608
Learn about the history of The Granada Theatre. We do NOT go into the theatre.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Historic La Arcada Courtyard, 1114 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2717
See and sometimes walk through the Plaza designed by famous Architect Myron Hunt.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Local taxes
- Food and wine tasting
- Additional alcohol tasting (including wine or beer)
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Restaurant gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Taste Santa Barbara Food Tours
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuities to tour guide (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Please note: restaurants and tastings are subject to change
- Walking is involved
- Most restaurants are wheelchair accessible
- Kids - parents you know your kids best, kids are welcome, if you think they will have fun with the groups.
- NOT recommended for toddlers
- FOOD ALLERGIES/AVERSIONS: Vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free (not celiac) option are available, we will do our very best to accommodate you BUT if we don't know about your food allergies/aversions ahead of time, we cannot accommodate them. Please advise at time of booking if required - add your food requirements in the Special Requirements field upon booking.
- Special requirements other than food i.e. wheelchair or stroller - please add your requirements in the Special Requirements field upon booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Did a road trip from LA to Sacramento - this was one of our favorite things my husband and I did. You learn interesting facts about Santa Barbara and get to try some great food. My husband and I were stuffed by the end! Diane did a great job!
It was a wonderful. 3 hours. Lots of good food and interesting info about Santa Barbara history.