Santa Barbara Electric Bike Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waterfront, 62 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3504
Ride SB's 5-mile seaside boardwalk!
Pass By: Funk Zone, Yanonali Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Cruise by SB's hopping and hip wine and beer scene!
Pass By: Butterfly Beach, Montecito, CA 93108
Take in the luxurious views of Montecito and Coast Village!
Stop At: Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2099
Learn about Santa Barbara's architectural gem!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105-3611
Grab a photo at SB's historical Queen of the Missions!
Duration: 5 minutes
- Professional guide
- Electric bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please provide heights and genders of all travelers in the special requirements field at the time of booking so appropriate bikes can be provided.
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers required in order to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be offered a refund or an alternative date.
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Comfortable clothing such as active wear is recommended
- Participants must be in good physical condition and capable of riding an electric bike
- Riders must be a minimum of 12 years of age as required by California Law for Electric Bikes
I loved every moment of this bike tour. Riding the electric assist bike is lots of fun and an excuse to be outdoors with some exercise. Conner, tour guide, is terrific. He is informative about Santa Barbara and took us to out of the way areas not accessible by tourists. He showed us sites that we requested and was open to any changes needed. The bikes are in great shape and are very safe. This is a trip for people who have bike experience although you can be a beginner. At any rate, Conner will make sure you can handle it if you speak up. I recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area who wants to have a general overview of Santa Barbara as it will greatly enhance you vacation experience. Bring plenty of sunscreen on sunny days.
Fun tour on electric bikes!!
easy, fun, nice guides, family blast...