Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Ynez, CA
Enjoy A Fun Filled Day On Our Santa Barbara Wine Country Tour. Join The Group As We Explore Wines From Small Production And Family Owned Wineries. We Work With 25+ Wineries So The Route Varies From Day To Day. We Give You The Full Wine Tasting Experience By Visiting A Mixture Of Vineyards And Small Production Tasting Rooms.
Guided Shared Wine Tour
Tasting Fees At Up To 4 Wineries
Educational Vineyard Tour
Gourmet Picnic Lunch
Duration: 6 hours
- Guided shared wine tour
- Door-to-door transportation from your accommodations
- Tasting fees at up to 4 wineries
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Entry/Admission - Santa Ynez Valley
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian & Vegan salads & sandwiches are available
- Gluten free salads are available
- Please note: we cannot accommodate guests arriving by cruise ship on this tour because there is not an exact drop off time guaranteed. Please take a look at our Private Tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
Had a great time on this tour. Austin is the nicest, sweetest most courteous and helpful person. He is very knowledgeable about wine, the wineries and the Santa Barbara wine regions. There was 5 of us and it was a much better experience being in a small and intimate group than previous larger group wine tours that I’ve been on before. I totally recommend this tour to anyone that is new to drinking wine. We visited 2 smaller boutique wineries and 2 estate ones. It was a great mix. We got great wine education from Emily at the Roark winery and from Jim and Larry at Tercero. Had a nice picnic lunch set up for us. The salads and sandwiches were delicious. Thank you Austin for a great tour!
We wound up being the only 2 on this wine tour. Ian was very knowledgeable and had picked great wineries to visit. The lunch was great too. This is definitely a good way to see what the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer. I would recommend it highly.
We very much enjoyed the Rooted Vines tour! Loved that it was a small group six people plus the guide and that the focus was on small family owned companies. We had lovely wines at 4 unique places and also fit in an olive oil tasting that was delicious. Ian was a fantastic tour guide - he is very knowledgeable about a great many things!