Tenerife 3-Hour Luxury Sailboat Tour with Bath and Food On Board
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roulette Luxury Sailboat, Pantalan n 5 Puerto Colon, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
Departure from Puerto Colon to navigate in search of whales and dolphins, for three hours you will enjoy our best attentions on board, includes food and drink, we have snorkeling equipment.
Duration: 3 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotels up to 20 Kms from Puerto Colon)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Sailor Guia
- Entry/Admission - Roulette Luxury Sailboat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please specify departure time desired: 10:30 am or 1:30 pm
- If you request a pick up, at the time of confirmation you are informed of the approximate time of pick up at the mentioned hotel.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This was a very enjoyable excursion in my opinion. Salva came to pick us up from our hotel to take us to the boat. He is a really nice guy and answered all the questions I had about the area and the animals, really good. Whatever you see always depends a bit on luck I guess, but we were able to see the small whales, a big group of uncommon dolphins, couple of kinds of birds and turtles, so I felt it was well worth the money. Then towards the end we stopped and had a swim in the sea, where I saw a few different kinds of fish as well. Also, I thought Salva was a very hospitable man, he is nice and he is always happy to offer drinks and snacks. Also, the excursion included lunch myself and my partner are both vegetarians and it was not a problem at all. We told Salva about it when booked the excursion and he made two cheese and salad bocadillos for us by the way they were very nice!. Finally, they took us back to the hotel after the trip. Summarising, it was all as good as I could have hoped for, I've got no complains at all. If you get travel sickness easily, you might want to get some pills or something, although this depends on how the sea behaves on the day. Gracias por la experiencia Salva, fue genial esto no se ve en Inglaterra y menos aún en Madrid, Tenerife es un sitio precioso.
From collection to drop off, everything was spot on. Very pleasant captain and crewman who located the best whale sighting we could of possibly wished for.
Salvadore went out of his way to be the perfect host offering homemade sandwiches and drinks throughout the trip and finding the dolphins and whales preferring to stay away from the other boats . It was amazing to have the yacht to ourselves. Swimming with the turtles was a fantastic experience. This was a 5 star trip and well worth the amount we paid. The pick up and drop off in the beautiful air conditioned car was great too.